Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas

I'm excited about celebrating Christmas Eve tonight by singing, for the first time in my life, in traditional Christmas Eve services, as a member of the choir of the Church of the Incarnation in Dallas. Music will include the Missa ad Praesepe by George Malcolm (1917-1997), who was organist at London's Westminster Cathedral.

Tomorrow, Christmas Day, I will fly to Indianapolis to join my family there.

I would like to wish my readers a very merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Blayne said...

Happy Christmas Mr. Harvey, and may you have a blessed New Year

Anonymous said...

Congats Theo! Merry Christmas! ANd have a happy new year too.

BaronVonServers said...

Merry Christmas.

I'll be leading my family and a few friends in a modified Morning and Evening Prayer Service tonight (Christmas Eve).

We won't be blessed with any quire, so no sung service (I do enjoy those, and wish I could attend the one you're singing in).

Rejoice, the Lord is Come!

Cornelius Krissilas said...

I am happy for you Theodore! MERRY cHRISTMAS.