Tuesday, May 10, 2016

World Monarchs 2016

I know I haven't been blogging recently, despite a fair amount going on in the world of royalty, notably the 90th birthday of HM Queen Elizabeth II last month. I'll admit I've developed a tendency to say all I have to say on Facebook and neglect this blog. However, I do have a new addition to my website: this chart of Monarchs, Consorts, and Heirs of the World, complete with heraldry and pictures. Looking up the info on the non-European consorts and heirs was interesting, though frustrating in a few cases. Let's just say I'm fonder of some of these monarchies than others. If anyone is still reading this blog, I hope you find this page a useful resource.

2 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

I'd like to see you blog here more often.

Ponocrates said...

Of course, Theodore, I always check in.